On the weather today:
The weather has been absolutely wonderful today. Bright blue skies and lovely temperatures in the 60’s. I love the winter. Living in the south in scorching (and I mean SCORCHING!!) high temps during is not fun. I look forward to winter’s icy winds every year. Some think me crazy, especially some of my northern guests, but I really do prefer winter to the summer.
Today, we have just been busy enjoying life. School, chores, reading, and a fun time chatting with a friend have been the highlights of today. I really enjoy slower days. I am one who enjoys the simple and quiet life. Enjoying the weather, family time, gardening- does it get any better than that? God knows that we need some quiet days to replenish peace in our soul. Take a minute this evening and simply be still. Allow your soul to rest, and really listen for what God wants to reveal to you. I find that I am enlightened on so many things after a sweet conversation with my Savior.
We had spaghetti pie for supper. I thought maybe I would share the recipe:
1. Boil a package of spaghetti noodles.
2. Pour a little bit of spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a 9 x 13 casserole dish.
3. Pour the boiled (and drained) noodles over the sauce.
4. Pour more sauce over the noodles. (I usually mix the noodles and the sauce together in the pan.)
5. Sprinkle mozzeralla and parmesan cheese over the top.
6. Cook until cheese is melted and everything is hot.
7. Serve! : )
I think that is everything for now…