It is hard to realize we are almost at the end of January. It feels as if the year is blowing by before I know it.
I am sorry that I haven’t blogged in such a long time. We have been so very busy. :O)
1.These days you can find me more on Twitter or Facebook. I do micro-blogging on Twitter, which has been really fun. I have met some wonderful people over the last couple of weeks and it has been such a blessing to me to have that fellowship.
I also signed up for a delicious account this last week- you can see what I’m reading in the sidebar or add me to your network. : ) If you are on Twitter, Facebook, or Delicious, email me or drop me a comment and I’ll friend you. : )
2. I have a two prayer requests this week:
1. Our septic tank has had water standing over the tank. Our landlords came out and “fixed” it, but it still has water standing over the tank. Please pray for it to be fixed properly this time and for pleasant relations between the landlords and my family. They think the issue is our family size, when in reality, it was actually our former neighbors (one of which is in jail now!) running over our septic tank in the middle of the night intoxicated. When they came out and “fixed” it, they actually said that it looked as if someone had ran over the tank, but they are not putting 2 and 2 together. If it was us, the field lines would be flooding, and they are not.
2. One of my sweet online sisters is going through a very rough time right now. I am not going to share details, but please be in prayer for her, as what happened was extremely unexpected and was heartbreaking for her and her family. 😦
3. I received a lovely new camera for Christmas and have really enjoyed taking pictures with it. Here are a few that I have taken lately:
4. Do you have a blog? I would love to add you to my blogroll or exchange a link/ad with you. Email me for more details and we’ll set it up, ok? : )
5.I am working on a blog design for my projects blog. It will be where I post pictures/updates on craft projects that I am working on for the coming year. Hopefully, it will be ready soon.
I think that is all for now!